Newly refurbished tennis court available. Tennis rackets and balls also available to borrow from the Spa. Coaching can be organised in advance at £20 per hour.
Tight hamstrings, sore muscles and poor core strength can affect your whole posture leading to discomfort. Increase your range of movement, decrease your risk of injury and improve your quality of life with Pure Stretch. Combining Yoga and Pilates Pure Stretch is designed to lengthen the body and strengthen the core.
- Friday Mornings (Call the spa to check course timetable with your stay)
- 45 minute Class and refreshment – £12
- Course available for Non-Residents- call spa for more details
- Instructor- Rory Brown
Muscle Energy Technique
Muscle energy is a direct, non-invasive manual therapy used to normalize joint dysfunction and increase range of motion. Assisting to correct neuromuscular and joint difficulties.
- To stretch muscles, especially those considered to be postural rather than phasic
- To strengthen muscles
- To relax muscles, especially useful for treating cramping muscles
- To help regain correct muscle function
- 45 minute Treatment – £55
- Instructor – Rory Brown
1-2-1 Swimming Lessons
Our stunning 12 metre swimming pool with tranquil atmosphere is the ideal place for 1-2-1 swimming lessons. Lessons available for complete beginner, stroke technique improvement or to improve fitness through swimming and water based exercise.
- Instructor; Kevin Cross
- Qualifications; ASA Level 2 Swimming Teacher, NPLQ Lifeguard, Member of the Institute of Swimming
- 30minute lesson- £35
For more information and to book your Leisure Activities in advance contact the Spa Reception on 01485 609300 or email email@example.com